Wells Fargo Talent Acquisition is sourcing experienced talent for full-time analyst and associate career opportunities within Corporate and Investment Banking.
Corporate Banking Analyst: 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial analysis, credit analysis, relationship management, equity or venture capital investing; or a BS/BA degree or higher obtained prior to hire date.
Securities Program Associate: 2+ years of professional work experience demonstrated through work or military experience.
Securities Program Analyst: 1+ year of financial services industry experience; or a BS/BA degree or higher obtained prior to program start date.
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
– Professional experience through internships, part-time or full-time work, and/or extra-curricular activities
– Ability to achieve business results and willing to accept accountability for achieving goals
– Strong organizations, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
– High level of initiative and accountability
– Ability to act with integrity, good character and exercise sound judgement
If interested, submit resume here: https://lnkd.in/dP83Jw2j